Core Fitness Personal Training Studio Trainer/Client Agreement
- Payment for services must be made in advance of any training session taking place. Methods of payment are cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- Clients can initially book either 8 or 12 sessions as a one off block booking. Once this initial block booking has been used then clients must sign up to the Core Fitness Auto-Renewal payment system where clients pay once per month on a monthly reoccurring basis on a specified day. All sessions must be used within the month, any sessions not used will be forfeited.
- Initial Block booking sessions must be used within a three month period of purchase. Sessions beyond that time frame will be forfeited.
- If for any reason we need to cancel your session within 24 hours, we will provide a complimentary session at the next regularly scheduled time.
- In return we require 24 hours notice of any cancellation. Failure to do so will result in being charged the full session rate.
- Refunds are only available if you are unable to continue your personal training due to medical reasons. You will need to submit a letter from your doctor restricting exercise prior to the refund being generated.
Small Group Training
- Core Fitness Small Group Training requires pre-registration if you decide to take part.
- All group personal training classes are sold through the Core Fitness Auto-Renewal payment system where clients pay once per month on a monthly reoccurring basis on the first of the month. All sessions must be used within the month at the specified class start time, any sessions not used will be forfeited. If you sign up mid month you will pay pro rata for that month.
- There is no guarantee you will be admitted to a class if you do not pre-register.
- New or inexperienced clients may be asked to take the Foundation Class until a trainer clears them for other Group Training classes.
- Group Training packages are non-refundable. Subject to approval, they may be converted to account credit/transfer to another client.
- Monthly training sessions expire on the final day of the month.
- Group Training (Auto-Renewals) can request one “Pause” of one week (equal to two sessions), once every three months. No exceptions will be made.
- If you cannot make a group personal training session for whatever reason you cannot use your missed session at another time.
- Group personal training takes place on the group you are signed up for. No refunds are given to Group Personal Training classes in any circumstance and you cannot request to use your group personal training sessions at any time other than when the group you have signed up for takes place.
If I sustain any injury while participating in the fitness programme I acknowledge that Core Fitness Personal Training Studios are not responsible, except where the injury was caused by the gross negligence of my trainer.
I certify that my answers to the questions outlined on the PARQ screening form are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to inform my trainer of any conditions or changes in my health, now and ongoing, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
I understand that in the unlikely event of my trainer being unable to continue my training, I can have my sessions transferred to another similar trainer who agrees to take over my training or I can request a full refund from my existing trainer for any unfulfilled sessions.